I want to thank you for showing interest in studying at CodeCore College
Canada by clicking on the Study Risk-Free AFI website advertisement.
Times are tough in this COVID-19 situation but it is not the time to hold
your plans and sit back. It is time to gear up and start your Study in
Canada application with CodeCore College. Under the IRCC’s new guidelines
and New 2 Stage Study Permit Process, CodeCore College is offering the
advanced diplomas with a Risk-Free Study option.
Here is how it works!
1. You apply to CodeCore College for the Fall (November 2020) intake.
2. If you are eligible, you will receive your Letter of Offer.
3. You pay your one-year tuition fee and receive your Letter of Acceptance.
4. You submit your study permit application online (even with missing
documents like Biometrics) before September 15, 2020, under the New 2 Stage
Study Permit Process.
5. If stage 1 is approved, you will receive your Approval-In-Principal
(AIP), and you can start your study online from your country. As per IRCC
rules and regulations, your online study will be considered full-time.
6. Submit your missing documents online, and receive your stage 2
(admissibility) approval. Once border restrictions are lifted, travel to
To know about CodeCore College, programs offered and university transfer
partners, please visit www.alaeflyimmigration.com for live chat
Should you have any questions, please call 98880 72861
We look forward to hearing from you soon!